Hey there, friend! We all know that holidays are not complete without some delicious drinks to cheer us up. Our amazing ladies at Style & Structure have shared some of their favorite recipes that are sure to make your gatherings fun and memorable. If you decide to give them a try, don't forget to let us know how they turned out. But most importantly, sip responsibly and have a blast with your loved ones this holiday season!
1 ½ ounces vodka
1 ounce pomegranate juice
¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
½ ounce orange liqueur such as Cointreau
1. Combine ingredients: In a shaker filled ⅔ with ice, pour in the vodka, pomegranate juice, lime juice, and orange liqueur.
2. Shake and serve: Shake to chill the cocktail for 20 seconds and then strain into a martini glass. Enjoy!
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon Element 28 is scented of ripe blackberries, boysenberries and black currant pastilles with touches of dried Provence herbs, lavender, cigars, tilled soil and fallen leaves plus a waft of dried sage. Medium-bodied, the palate is tightly wound and taut with great tension and firm, grainy tannins, finishing long and earthy.
1 cup pomegranate seeds
1 large apple, cut into thin wedges
5 figs, cut into quarters
1 bottle chilled prosecco
1 cup brandy
2 cups pomegranate juice
1. In a large pitcher filled halfway with ice, add the fruit and the top with the juice, brandy and the chilled prosecco.
2. Serve cold.
Pear Rosemary Cocktail
1 pear, cored and chopped
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup water
Add all ingredients to a small pot. Simmer until sugar is completely dissolved for about 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat. Cool and strain. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2/3 cup pear juice
4 tbsp simple syrup
2 jiggers vodka
pear slices & rosemary for garnish
Fill 2 lowball glasses with ice. Divide vodka between the two glasses. Add 2 tablespoons of simple syrup and 1/3 cup pear juice to each. Garnish with pear slices and rosemary.
Apple Cider Manhattan
2 ounces bourbon
.5 ounce sweet vermouth
1.5 ounces apple cider
.5 ounce maple syrup
2 dashes orange bitters
Luxardo cherry to garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the bourbon, sweet vermouth, apple cider, maple syrup, and two dashes of orange bitters.
2. Shake vigorously.
3. Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a Luxardo maraschino cherry.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
1/2 oz half & half
1 tbsp canned pumpkin pie mix (make sure it's canned pumpkin pie mix, and not just canned pumpkin)
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1 dash cinnamon
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
2. Shake and double strain into a graham-cracker-rimmed martini glass.
3. Garnish with a small amount of freshly grated nutmeg.
Happy Holiday Season, Cheers!